Sales N Bulk - Same problems as the other complaints. Placed an order never received the toothbrushes, now was my Visa refunded.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida 0 comments

I basically have the same problem with this company as the other reviews. I ordered the tooth brushes on February 25, 2013. My credit card was promptly charged. I still have not received the toothbrushes or had my credit card been refunded $128.76. This has been going on for nine months now.

I have been writing many emails with no results. The website is gone and the phone number that they give is a different company now. None of the emails that I have been sending have gone through, they just come back as mail delivery failure.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Susan

Review about: Tooth Brushes.

Sales N Bulk - No Order Shipped

Tampa, Florida 1 comment

Update by user Jul 05, 2013

On June 30th I received a letter from the department of consumer affairs, Freehold N.J. Included in this letter was an updated address for Sales N Bulk, which is 4400 Hwy 9, Freehold N.J. 07728 Obviously my letter actually got some forward motion. This company has been given some time to reply to Dept. of Consumer Affairs. If they do not reply then they will investigate for fraud.

I am so happy I wrote my letter and kept my receipts.

Hopefully this posting prevents others from getting ripped off by this company.

Deb Witter

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2013

Placed an order April 29th, 2013. It is now June 4th, 2013. Have written emails and never get a reply. Have called and a machine always answers. No one tried to contact me although I have given my telephone and email address. Somehow I found that they are located in Freehold N.J. I then contacted the New Jersey office of the Attorney General and am making a formal complaint. Looks like this is the first time in many years that I got ripped off for a $70.00 order.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Deb Witter

Review about: Deodorant.

Comments

Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States #660827

I live in Freehold and have never heard of this company. Not that I know every single inch of the town but do know most of it..

Sales N Bulk - No response from this shady company

Royse City, Texas 0 comments

Ordered a case of deodorant from this company on 4/22, they charged my card on 4/24.I called on 5/15 spoke with Ryan, told me they had no information at that location but would have someone call me back.

Hopefully before end of day but at the very least the next day. No call or email. I called again on 5/17 spoke with Susan same storie, no access to information there will send message to appropriate person. Called again on 5/20 - no answer so I left a message.

I will dispute charge with my bank and cross my fingers.DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE

Review about: Deodorant.

Sales N Bulk - Action Taken only after I reported Fraud

I ordered $275 worth of toothbrushes from Sales N Bulk online on 3/23.The company charged my credit card on 3/24.

On 4/2, I asked the status of my order, and did so on 4/18, 4/30, and 5/6. The email responses were "I am checking with the warehouse." The emails were also interspersed with four phone calls to a call center that can do nothing but submit an email to the company.

No surprise that none of my calls were returned.It was not until I called my credit card company to report the fraud that someone at Sales N Bulk finally acknowledged an email and cancelled my order.

Comments

New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States #748142

I basically have the same problem with this company. I ordered the tooth brushes on February 25, 2013. I still have not received

Any suggestions?